Sunday 8 February 2015

Return of the endo-right on cue

So as a woman with endo, I had read that your fertility can greatly decrease at the age of 30. Well, low an behold, this past week I got told that I had a new growth which has been causing me severe amounts of pain in my spine. Twisting and turning my facet joints like bolts through wood. So, onto medication I go. No getting pregnant on it, no ttc at all. Sigh. Another road block. I will take the meds because this pain is unbearable and whatever is in there would not be healthy for a little bean anyway. I will start off with 3 months, and then get a sonohystogram to make sure my tubes are clear and my uterus still looks healthy enough to carry a LO to term. Then we will keep trying on our own. I figure 6 months and then hubs and I will need to have a chat about IUI. If my body and my fertility is diminishing this quickly, I will opt for a full hysterectomy after we get our babe. Being in this much pain is not living and it is so hard to feel joy when waking up can bring on new levels of discomfort with every little thing you try to do in your normal, daily life.
Until then, I will continue on and try to keep hope for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment